Friday, May 21, 2010

Sometimes the best nights are spent Home Alone

(Even on a Friday night? Yes!)

Chamomile Tea + Playlist* = I might actually get some Housework done
(with a few distractions, see below)



Here's what I'll be having for dinner, yum...

Artichoke Risoni (adapted to my pantry)
serves 1 (me!)

30g butter
1 tablespoon oil
fennel bulb**
150g marinated artichoke heart
75 ml cream
1 tablespoon whatever mustard I can find in the fridge
(in this case, Dijon)
3 tablespoons rosé thats been hanging around
1/2 cup shredded Tasty cheese
1-2 cups brown rice
bunch of English spinach

Cook and combine according to common sense
Serve with bitter salad leaves on the side, add dressing to taste
Enjoy!

*Midnight Special - Credence Clearwater Revival
Guilty - Barbara Streisand & Barry Gibb
Too Fake - Hockey
Such Great Heights - Ben Folds
(even better seeing him play this live in Ireland)
Hold Me Now - Thompson Twins
Mathematics - Little Boots

**Couldn't find fennel, so leek will have to do. If I was a Boy Scout, this never would've happened... But then again, I'd probably be eating Beef Stroganoff cold from the can.

No comments:

Post a Comment