Monday, July 20, 2009

Trip to Salvo's





















































I'm just back from a trip to my local Salvation Army, a veritable smorgasbord of fun things for low prices. I bought some original art (I'm assuming they're all by the same artist, N. Gupta, although they're not all signed), a couple of novelty hats for my impending hat party, a box full of sequins and other goodies, and a gorgeous glazed bowl, all for under $15. To top of my lovely morning, I dropped off a couple of films, to be picked up tomorrow. It really feels like summer already, and it's only July!
















































Oh, and I almost forgot, I found a kaleidoscope as well :)

1 comment:

  1. It does feel like summer! Oh I can't wait for spring to roll in!! And I love kaleidoscopes! Is it a good one?

    ReplyDelete